Fri, Mar 14, 2014 until 14 Mar 2014
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Where: Enoteca La Cantina
Join us to discover the variety in Italian wine while learning the whys-and-wherefores that will help you choose the best Italian wines once you’ve left us, both as you travel, and back home. In fact, after experiencing the Lessons of the Vine, you’ll be the one talking up that great Malvasia Istriana…
Lessons of the Vine includes:
- a semi-private, small group tasting – maximum six people
- a flight of 6 wines, three white and three red, chosen according to season and theme, concentrating on quality wines produced from lesser known varieties and regions
- paired, gourmet antipasti to enjoy with our chosen wines
- lively, informative explanations in English by a professional sommelier
- materials for remembering the wines you experienced during the tasting
If you’re a single traveler, please feel free to book, and we’ll confirm it once anyone else books to arrive at our minimum of two.
Book this tasting:
There are 6 spaces left at this event
Bookings are closed for this event.